8:00 PM

We got a camera!!!!

So we broke down and finally accepted that our camera is gone forever. Apparently, Danny loses them quite often. Oh well. The good new is, is that we went and bought a new one. We've kind of been picture happy because we've gone so long without one. Enjoy!

On Friday, after Danny finished his big test, we went and had our own fun little outing. Because of Danny's last minute studying and my crazy schedule, we saw each other about 2 hours total last week. We really needed some good quality time together so we could actually remember who we were supposed to be married to. We went and bought our camera and then Danny had planned a little date for us. We packed up our camping stove, water, mugs, and hot chocolate, went to the grocery store to pick up a couple doughnuts and propane (we hadn't used our stove yet, sorry JJ and Britany), and then we headed up Millcreek Canyon. So beautiful by the way, and I had no idea that it was so close. Danny wants me to write that I MADE him take a bunch of stupid pictures. He enjoyed it and he knows it. Anyway, here's what we did:


Here is Danny putting the one part together on our stove. Yay for him!


This is my favorite picture so far. Danny almost fell into the river trying to get there before the camera took the picture. Pretty funny.


Us with our hot chocolate and doughnuts. Yum yum eat 'em up.


Take 1: we obviously didn't know how many beeps to count.


Take 2: No head.


Take 3: Look at Danny's face. :)


Take 4: Finally, perfection.

9 comments:

heather said...

I love these!! You guys crack me up - and Seidi, is that you with short hair?! I love it!! You both are pretty dang good lookin'!! :) Miss you guys!

Jaimie said...

You guys are so cute! Man I wish you lived in CO :). Thanks for the comment on our site. Tell Danny to be a good sport because it could be worse and he could be a blue smurf in tights LOL! Love ya! The Jardines

kat said...

Danny really does look like he's enjoying that. To answer to your question, we will be in Utah tomorrow! We left all of our stuff in storage out there because we didn't know where Mark would get a job after his internship. We will miss living in Chicago, but we are really excited that Mark got a job when the economy is such a mess right now- even if it's in freezing Minneapolis.

So we will actually be in SLC and Provo at the beginning of next week. You guys are probably way too busy, but it would be fun to see you for a minute.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had so much fun. and i know what you mean about needing to spend time with the one you married. i felt like i never got to see zack this summer. we are also taking a couple day this weekend to remember each other. you guys look so happy and i love the picture.
kara

Chad and Tenaya said...

You guys are so cute! Keep having all these fun moments together, even if they are few and far between!

Sarah said...

Great pictures. I love the leaves, it is such a beautiful time of year!

Megan Bleazard said...

It looks so cold! Oh I hate the cold. I am proud of Danny for taking those cute pictures in the leaves. Brock would never do that for me. He would just tell me how stupid that is. He thinks he is so tuff haha! Sad thing is Danny can get Brock to do things he would never do for me..sad oh well. I guess thats true love! HA. So Brock has Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off this next week so i am going to convince him to go up there! Hopefully...i'll call you! YEAH. I hope you both aren't too busy.Krew would love to see his fav "Aunt and Uncle"

Rob and Katee said...

Cute Picture! Thanks for making my little brother smile so much.

kat said...

We will be in Salt Lake on Tuesday. We are planning on seeing our family that night, but if you guys could maybe squeeze some time in for lunch in between classes or something anytime that afternoon or before 6, we would love to see you. Let me know. Just email me at katherinerane@gmail.com.