7:58 PM

I'm slow.

I know this is common knowledge, but apparently I'm not very techy. So turns out that you can make all of your blog entries into a book quite easily. That makes all of the time spent blogging actually kind of worth it. So, in consequence of learning that bit of information, I am going to actually try and be a more consistent blogger and blog about more of our daily (more likely weekly or monthly, let's be honest) lives. I then plan on printing it out so to have a sort of journal of the year. As you can tell, I really stink at journal keeping too. Poor Charlie. He will have no memories of his first two years. Anyway...because of that new plan, I've decided to privatize my blog. Even though I know that nothing is really safe on the internet, it probably will make me feel better knowing that random people can't just click on this link and read about me and my family. Only the crazy, computer genius, and scary people will be able to break in and read about my life. That's much more comforting, don't you think? So yeah, if you want to be able to read about us, leave me your email address. If not, I won't be offended. :) We're not all that interesting anyway.

Here's a little treat for your eyes. Charlie and cousins Hiro and Ai-Chan...all the same age and just 5/6 months apart. I think they are so cute!!!!

24 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

ashiozawamiles@gmail.com

hey, we might get together with the wilkinsons on saturday. are you guys free?

sara said...

Yes Seidi, what did you think, I just had too much time on my hands? This is why I try to be a good blogger, it is my only method of journaling. And I enjoyed that your post was simply entitled "I am slow." It applies to you on many levels. Haha. The gyozas were yummy, thanks for the help. I did struggle with the cooking a bit though, they kept getting too soggy. I need a lesson.

Chad and Mandi said...

me! me! me! I want to read your blog!

mandijane0502@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

nataliedemill{at}gmail{dot}com

Hendrickson Family said...

jessica.hendrickson@yahoo.com

Seth and Brittney said...

I'd love to keep reading your updates Seidi! sethandbrittney(at)gmail.com

Mattie said...

We like seeing what you guys are up to! That's so exciting you guys are going to have a boy AND a girl! Perfect! We're excited for your match day coming up soon too!

Mattie and Josh
madisonm86@gmail.com

Unknown said...

super cute picture!!
missrissj@Hotmail.com

libby said...

libbijones@gmail.com.

Ryan & Amanda said...

rabowlerfam@gmail.com I have totally had that thought process about the privatizing the blog too. I need to just do it!

Wesley said...

I wanna keep reading your blog! You guys are too cute. :)

staciwool at gmail dot com

Brynn and Jesse said...

brynnalynn21@yahoo.com

heather said...

heatherachristensen(at)gmail(dot)com

A Close Family said...

They are So cute! Kellieclose@gmail.com.
By the way, are you just printing them on normal 8x11 paper yourself? My sister-in-law found a website that you can turn it into a book, but it was expensive and really really confusing. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Ashlee said...

al_stella(at)hotmail(dot)com

Megan Bleazard said...

meganbleazard@gmail.com

kat said...

katherinerane@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

If it is okay I would like to leave you my e mail. Stephanie2880@hotmail.com.

The Mehr Family said...

I love reading your blog!


cher_prizel@yahoo.com

Mike said...

valerie dot cope at gmail dot com
I don't want all those weirdos (ie spambots) who can click on your blog right now to get my email address :)

Melissa said...

of course you must invite me! missymumf@yahoo.com

jray said...

Hey Seidi,it's me your old neighbor from Gunnison, Andy! I read your blog from time to time from the link off of Mandi's blog. I hope you don't mind:} It is fun to see how you are doing. Will you add me too?

andiecakes@hotmail.com...Yes this is my same e-mail address from when I was 12...:)

PS. Congrats on baby #2... Two kids are an adventure (a good one):)

Rachel said...

rachel.milar@gmail.com

Michelle Schmidt said...

I would love to keep checking up on you guys. Hope the interviews went well and we'll see you soon. My e-mail is michelletschmidt@gmail.com