12:01 PM

Murakami Reunion 7.4.08

The Murakami Reunion is a reunion with all of my family from my Grandma Bessie's side. The Inouye's were in charge of the reunion this year, which basically means Auntie Annie did everything. We had a lot of fun meeting up at Deer Creek Reservoir up by Heber. Only some of the California Murakami's were able to make it out, but we were still so happy to see them. No one is ever going to forget Chi and Linda's teriyaki spam musubi! So good!!! This is my family down below. The only person we are missing is Fatty and he comes home in March!!!! Our family is getting pretty big.

My Fam
Yuki, Jordon, Nats, Aiyumi, Lambert, Mom, Dad, Danny, Karen, Jared, Miya
Trent, Sarah, Land, Mika, Wei Ming, Seidi, Mei, Ethan (hidden behind her), Sam




Some of the Murakami's






Uncle Charles' Family
Auntie Rei, Mie, Leif, Uncle Charles







Uncle Warren's Family
Peter, the Bean, Uncle Warren, Melissa, Joseph, the Sprout, Ben, Beth, Abe, and Tracy






Officially the Cutest Picture of Wei and my Dad!!!






Mika with her little doll-face Wei Wei. I sound like my mom. Weirdy.












Danny with one of his favorite little nieces, Mimi. She loves him too. He's had to earn that love though. Ever since she was a baby, he's been following her around giving her whatever she wants. We are kind of worried to have a little girl because Danny will spoil her too much just like Mimi. Mimi was actually born a few months after we started dating so Danny's been around for her whole life. That's pretty crazy. She's so big now! Time sure does fly.
















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seidi, looks like you're having fun blogging! I just got into it, and I think it's so fun.

I have to agree with you about teriyaki spam musubi. It is sooooooo good. I had some last summer when I was canyoneering in Zion's, and it was so tasty.

Unknown said...

Blog-atron-bug,
Glad to see you've joined the blogging community. I'm considering quitting. I just can't handle the pressure of having an adorable blog and keeping up on commenting on it. But I'm afraid once you're in, you're always in (or so a threatening letter from the National Blog Association (NBA) told me).
My favorite thing is to see white boy Danny with your giant family. Its priceless. Blog on little friend, blog on

Melissa said...

It's fun to see pictures of your whole family! so cute. Also, love Danny in the white coat.

heather said...

Yay for blogging! :) I have to agree with one of the previous comments - it is so funny to see Danny in a picture with your whole family! I love it. :) We miss you guys and had so much fun getting ice cream and catching up!!

jenny said...

Hi Seids, So glad you sent me a link! Now I can keep tabs on you guys! I miss you dearly. Let's get together this fall. LOVE YOU

jenny

kat said...

Seidi and Danny, I'm so glad you found our blog. I think about you guys a lot and I'm excited to keep up with you guys a little better. After reading your comment I'm thinking I need to talk to Maren because I didn't even know she had a blog! Well I guess you probably saw on our blog, but we just started a new blog that we are going to be keeping up with. http://citizensofnewsalem.blogspot.com/

kat said...

Seidi, I also meant to tell you that we went to Nauvoo earlier this summer and guess who we saw a big poster of in the visitor's center? They must have really liked that picture of you climbing up that pole:) Haven't you been home for several years now?

Sarah said...

Glad you guys are bloggers now. Love the pictures, looks like a fun family reunion!

Steven and Tanesha said...

Hey Seidi, I just found your blog today, it's cute! It looks like you're doing well and having a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Seidi! So Tanesha told me to invite you to my blog. haha, funny because i just found your blog today!! Anyway, I don't have an address to invite you to my blog....so email it to me asaper!! missrissj@hotmail.com
i miss your face!! it's been a long time! but i did see sarah at seven peaks in august :)Cute pictures by the way!!!!

John&Emily said...

Hey you guys!
Just wanted to tell you we love you and we've been thinking about you. Hope all is going well. Are we going to get to see you over Christmas?