7:42 PM

Summer '08

Aimee and Davey's Wedding

Aimee is one of the little girl cousins. She married Davey Alleman on July 3, 2008. She looked so beautiful and happy. We are all so happy for them. I actually did her hair for the wedding. It looked pretty good if I do say so myself. Davey's from South Jordan and is freakn' hilarious. We love you guys!!!!!




That's me during our dance party after the reception. It was pretty sweet! Take note, that is a full on action shot. Danny was too embarrassed to dance with me. Sad, huh?














Right: Best buds! My other nephews Ethan and Land.

Left: My sister-in-law Natsume and my cute nephew Yuki having a treat. He's so cute!!!




All of the girls at the wedding. Auntie Annie got us all the same skirt from the Loft. So cute and so Auntie Annie.


Me and Wei Wei!!!


Wei Wei, Miya, and Kimmy staring at Aimee's wedding cake. They found somebody's fingerprint in it and couldn't tear their eye's away after that. They were so cute!!!

Brian's Farewell

Brian Lew is my cousin on my mom's side. He left on his mission like a month ago to Brazil. He is an amazing kid and we are all going to miss him. Good luck Bri!!!!



Left: These are the girls on the couch. Aimee is demonstrating the "no eye-brow" look. She's pretty funny. From left to right it goes: Aims, Jessie, Jen, Sarah, Me, and Beth.
Right: This is supposed to be a picture of Danny and Steve trying to be two tough boys but neither of them really pulled that off. They're still cute though.


Pool Party!!!


Me and Sui Ying at the pool. I don't know why people think we look the same and get us confused. We clearly are not the same person.
















So we had a fun little pool party at our condo at the beginning of the summer. Mimi and Ethan are pretty much the cutest kids ever! They are getting so big so fast. That's my dad and Sammy on the left and Jared and Karen in the middle. Karen is having another little boy in October. Yay for babies!!!

0 comments: