8:00 PM

Charlie's Baby Blessing 06.07.09

06.14.09

We finally blessed Charlie last Sunday, June 7th, in our ward here in Salt Lake. We are officially bad parents because we didn't take ONE picture the entire day! We blessed him in our ward and then went up to Danny's parents house for an amazing lunch made up of all of our favorite foods from both sides of the family. Yum, yum!!! Charlie was surrounded and blessed by Danny, both grandpas, and seven of his uncles (Jared, Lambert, Sam, Aaron, Trent, Wayne, and JJ). We are so grateful for our families and the support that they give. Because we didn't take any pictures last week, we re-enacted it today. Here are our "fake" blessing pictures.

Charlie-10 weeks old

My two boys.

Me and my little man.

Our Family


Doesn't he have the cutest little smile!

Our Family again.

Thanks JJ for letting us use your camera!!

13 comments:

Rob and Katee said...

My favorite is the picture of Charlie smiling. You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet him.

The Mehr Family said...

Hi Seidi! I found your blog! Your little boy is precious..congratulations!

Cher :o)

heather said...

Oh my goodness that little boy is the cutest guy ever!! He really is so handsome and I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to meet him while out in Utah! I love staying connected through blogs and seeing your family - those pictures look perfect!

Oh - and the re-enacting part is awesome. We took maybe two pictures that turned out good on Logan's blessing day. I definitely wish we had re-enacted it!! :)

kat said...

I think it's so funny that you did a retake of the blessing day photos. You shouldn't think of yourself as bad parents for actually enjoying the day and not taking pictures. My parents hardly ever took any pictures of us and I still turned out okay:) Charlie really does have a cute little smile.

Brynn and Jesse said...

He is so dang cute!!!!!

Chad and Mandi said...

I love that you re-enacted the whole thing! Youg guys are such a cute little family!

Seth and Brittney said...

Oh my goodness your family is so cute! Your baby is absolutely adorable Seidi! ...and you totally pulled off the fake blessing day pics ;)
-Brittney

The Jensen's said...

Your little family is so cute!

The Jensen's said...

Oh and send me your email address to karalee_andersen@hotmail.com

Chad and Tenaya said...

He is so cute. I was so glad to finally see a picture of him! You are a lucky lady. Enjoy your boys!

Stephanie said...

Your little boy is so cute. Don't you just love being a mom. I bet you are so cute with him.

Steve and Heather Jaussi said...

Oh my, your babe is the cutest! I can't wait to meet him! You're a beautiful famiy! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

pardon me gorgeous family of America! Holy cow! Stop that! Charlie misses his blonde Auntie Annie and she misses him most. Must have bonding time.