6:09 PM

Two Posts in One Night!!

Now this won't be a common occurrence so enjoy it while you can. I just wanted to quickly announce the birth of a new nephew and a new niece. Yay for babies!! My brother Jared and his wife Karen just had their third child and his name is Hiro Chia Inouye. My other brother Jordan and his wife Natsume recently had their second child and her name is Aisa Inagaki Inouye. Her name is pronounced "eye-sah". Please note where the "I" is and do not call her Asia (the continent).

Hiro


Danny makes funny faces at babies.

My buddy Ethan. He's six years old! He's getting so big.

Cute little Miya. I don't know where she came up with this face. That's probably why she get's along with Danny so well.

Aisa!!!!

This is Yuki. He's two and is the cutest little boy. That is his skateboard and he can ride it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh those babies are so darling. They are so cute and tiny. They are lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle!

Unknown said...

What is the penalty for calling Aisa, Asia? Is it Death?