6:07 PM

The Ultimate Accessory

Halloween has turned into a monster. I (Danny) have dressed up more in the past two years than the previous 10 . . . twice. I do have to say that last year I stole the show from Seidi, but that was all her doing. I dressed up like Harry Potter, and she was Cho. This year Seidi got our idea from her friend Logan C.; she wanted to be Cleopatra. Naturally, I was assigned to be Caesar (or Marc Antony, which was too hard), her ultimate accessory/prop. Halloween means so much to her because of annual cousins party at Auntie Annie’s house. It is always exciting to see the costumes: a pregnant Jen with her Butch, Seaweed and Penny (Hairspray), “Under the Sea,” Gummie Lifesavers, Legos, etc.

When I came home from school on Halloween, Seidi was in tears about my costume. I have hardly seen her so discouraged, but have no fear I came through. I even made my own garland halo thingy. If it didn’t make Seidi so happy, I would never do it. But I love how excited she gets when it comes together.

Halloween 2007


Halloween 2008


1 comments:

heather said...

These pictures are very impressive!! I wish you could rub off on Ryan a little bit - he doesn't mind the dressing up thing I guess. He just doesn't like my suggestions for the coordinating costumes. :) Someday it'll happen!