9:24 AM

Seidi and I went to Gunnison for Thanksgiving. While we were there, we had our first ultrasound.

Here is a profile:


Feet:


Legs crossed, Seidi's Favorite:


And in case you are wondering . . . (Seidi is really mad about me posting this):

"Missing picture" showing the little boy part. After seeing Bleazard's objectionable blog, I decided to edit ours.

Needless to say, Seidi is relieved. She really wanted a boy. Everyone in her immediate family has had a boy first. We are especially excited for "?" to grow up with Will (my newest nephew, as of two days ago) and Hiro (Seidi's newest nephew, as of a couple of weeks). Congratulations again JJ and Brit. We are so happy for you.



12 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

he looks perfect. :)

heather said...

YAY!!! Boys are SO much fun!! Congrats you two!! And I want to see pictures of Seidi!! It was Thanksgiving week when I had my ultrasound to find out we were having a boy ... this definitely brought back memories!!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Congrats! We are excited to see whats in store for us. Let me know when you finally get some kicks. I am wondering when that is gonna start...

Anonymous said...

congrats again i love to get ultrasounds. how many weeks are you?

Kate Challis said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting that you are pregnant! I can't wait to get my first ultrasound. Way to go!!! and Happy Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

We are of course so excited that you are having a boy. He and our little guy will be the best of friends!!

kat said...

I'm still confused about how it was only half a surprise. Congrats on getting a boy like you wanted!

Wesley said...

Yay Seidi!! When are you due? How fun that you already know what you are having. And the little guy is adorable, even from the womb. :)

John&Emily said...

Those are some great ultrasound pictures. John and I are convinced you guys are going to have the cutest kids in the world...don't tell our kids we said that. =) Hope to see you guys really soon...maybe just a couple weeks?

Chad and Tenaya said...

Boys are the best!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Alright Seidi, enough of the baby. I want to see you!

Gini said...

Congratulations Seidi!! I'm so excited for you guys! By the way, this is Virginia. Meriss had your blog posted on hers, so I took a peek... hope you don't mind. Anyway, I hope your pregnancy goes well. Babies are so much fun!! We had a little girl first... she is lovely, and six months old.