10:19 AM

Mckell's Home!!!

So, it's been a long time since I've blogged. It's been quite busy around here but I guess that's normal. Danny's busy studying for school and trying to prepare for the boards. Blah! I'm practicing as much as I can so Sarah and I can get our recital done as soon as the baby comes and before something else happens that I can't say. We're crazy! Oh well. Anyway, about blogging, I didn't want to post anything of non-importance especially because it's been so long. So I waited and look what happened...one of my best friends got home from her mission last week!!! Oh happy day. Her name is McKell Ashton and is hands down, one of the most amazing people I know. I love her to death and am so happy she's home. This is a picture of us at the airport. She wasn't supposed to know that I was pregnant and it was supposed to be a surprise, but of course, she already knew. Bummer.

For those of you waiting to see a pregnant picture, there you go. I'm 29 weeks and counting. It's not a very good one though. I'll have to post a different one. Anyone know how to get pictures off of your phone onto your computer without having to connect to the internet??

8 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

I'm so glad you can finally see your little pregnant belly! You are so cute!!

Markell said...

this is markell, but if you have a mini sd drive you can use it like a normal camera memory. you can get them at wal mart for like 20 dollars. you'll need it once baby comes! hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that Mckell is home. I was thinking about her the other day. How is everything going? are you ready not to be pregnant yet lol. i know i was at the point, but i was ten time bigger then you. yay for friend. it totally makes my day to see your smiling faces
kara

kat said...

I don't think I would have even been able to tell you were pregnant if you hadn't pointed it out. You are so tiny still! Enjoy having your friend home!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Seidi, it is Amanda Palmer (choir). Anyway, it has been so long since I have seen you but you look great. Congratulations on the baby, that is exciting!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Seidi- it was so good to hear from you. We are in Salem, just south of Spanish Fork. How about you guys? When is your little guy due? I just linked you guys, I hope that is okay.

Hendrickson Family said...

This is Jessica- congrats on being pregnant. Thats awsome. you look cute pregnant. Hey i added you as a friend on my blog, hope thats okay.

Stephanie said...

Hello Seidi, You look so good being pregnant. I am so happy for you and your hubby. I am happy to see that Mckell is home it has been forever since I have seen friends from high school. We totally should get together. I hope to talk to you soon.