6:58 AM

Bedding Fiasco!

So I am not the best decorator. Actually, I am just a bad decorator. I don't really know how to coordinate things plus I am not very patient and buy things on impulse. Well, I bought this bedding from pottery barn for our little boy and I can't return it. It's super cute but I made the mistake of buying it before we bought our dresser. Now I really don't think it looks very good together. So.....anyone interested???? Danny says I can't get new bedding unless I can sell the original one first. Blah!!! If you know of anyone looking for baby bedding, send them my way. I'll post some pictures of the bedding in a little bit. Thanks!

10 comments:

emily said...

you are hilarious, this sounds like something I would do!

Unknown said...

hey
maybe put it on ksl.com i looked at baby stuff when i was pregnant good luck

Unknown said...

yeah put it on ksl and craigslist :) I am a total ksl junkie...and i know a lot of other people are too! :) pottery barn usually has way cute stuff though!!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Yeah i kinda did the same thing. I bought some on craigs list and then found out i didn't like it very well. So I turned around and sold it on craigs list again. I'm sure you can sell it on craigs list or ksl if you post the right price. :) Good luck. :)

Seth and Brittney said...

We already got girl bedding but my sister is having a boy, so post pictures and I will send the pics on to her!

Chad and Mandi said...

How have we not been blog friends! Glad you found me!

The Jensen's said...

when is your little baby due?

Unknown said...

Hey Seidi,
I saw your comment on Kelly's blog. So I thought I would check your blog out. Congratulations on the upcoming baby! It's great to see what you are up to! Take care.
Rebecca Madsen

John&Emily said...

Seidi! You are getting so close!!!! We love you guys!

Megan Bleazard said...

Oh I have a bedding Fiasco too!! I have 2 sets of baby bedding one that I bought (it was a real good deal.) Then the one my mom made which turned out great. I like way better then the one Ibought! Figures Right!!! I thought hers would be ugly and that was pretty much why I bought the other set. Oh well I guess. I hate when things like this happen.