9:11 PM

Almost 11 Months

My little guy will be 11 months in just 4 days, which means he'll be a one year old in a month. Why do they have to grow up!!!??? I love my little man. He's grown up so much in this past month. Here are some of the changes:

-FINALLY got his first tooth!!!
-started walking
-got his second tooth
-hung out with cousins and kind of started to play with them
-said Mama and meant to call me (he's already said Dada when he was 9 months old-didn't know what it meant though!!!)
-got freaked out by Totoro (Takasaki's dog) and hasn't recovered
-became super obsessed with animals even though he's terrified of them
-loves to empty the silverware in the dishwasher
-loves to empty out my towel drawer and my little cooking tools drawer
-LOVES to eat paper
-learned how to clap
-learned how to climb stairs
-skinned up Oh-Ya and up to the cornice
-skied for the second time with his Uncle Sambo
-and continues to scream and yelp when he wants anything, especially to get everyone's attention

0 comments: