9:11 PM

Gunnison-Family Practice Rotation

November-December 2009

We were lucky enough to be able to spend almost 4 weeks living with my parents in Gunnison while Danny did an away rotation with my dad. My brother, Sambo Bambo, happened to be doing his at the exact same time so that made it extra fun to be home. Overall, Charlie got super spoiled, I cooked a lot for Christmas with my mom (yes, we start that early), and Danny worked. Not too hard though. It was great to go home and be home for a long period of time. Sadly, I haven't spent that much continuous time at home since I graduated from high-school. I didn't realize then that once I moved out, I was really leaving. So sad! I love Gunnison and I love my parents. They are amazing!
Here are a few pictures from our stay.

The Doctor and the Future Doctors (Charlie included-don't worry, I'm not going to be some crazy pushy mom that say he has to be a doctor)
I bought these baby scrubs at Babinski's up here in Salt Lake. Amazing!! This picture made them totally worth it even though he only wore them this one time.


Charlie and his Gramps


Charlie and his Uncle Sambo Bambo


Charlie and Poh Poh

4 comments:

A Close Family said...

LOVE the scrubs! SO cute:). I think there might be some added pressure whether you push anything on him or not...but I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will be proud of whatever he does!

heather said...

These are so priceless!! I love the scrubs!

kat said...

I also think the baby scrubs are so cute. Charlie just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Super cute....plus...a few members of my family actually visited said dr's...soon to be dr's...they are all fabulous!:) So glad I found your blog Seidi...your family is darling! Have I ever told you how much I love your mom! :)