9:59 PM

Charlie's Weigh-In

So we went down to Gunnison for the weekend to my BFF's baby blessing. Little Jack is a cutie! While we were there, we went to the office to see if Charlie has grown any. His last check-up was at 6 months and he's now 10 months as of last Thursday. Here are the statistics:

6 Month Check-up: Length-25 inches Weight-16 lbs.
10 Month Check-up: Length-27 inches Weight-17 lbs. 12 oz.

As you can see, he's SMALL. Really small. Like less than 3rd percentile small. Almost off the charts small. Get the picture?? I love him all the same though. I just hope he doesn't develop a complex.

My two BFF's from the G-town. Sara, Jack, McKell, me, Charlie

7 comments:

kat said...

there is nothing wrong with being small:)

Megan Bleazard said...

Seidi look at it this way at least Charlie's head circumference is on the charts! Krew's was NEVER on the chart the doctor would always give me these looks and then tell me "well his head is in the 105 percentile. Yeah, and now Mady is 91%! AWESOME thanks Bleazards.HAHA. But it did make me happy when the neurologist measured Brocks head and informed him he has a large melon as well! I was crackin up!

And i agree there is nothing wrong with being small. Brock is now the shortest in his family and that makes him very special! :)

Unknown said...

I wonder how you were in terms of growth as a baby? I remember I could carry you around in my pocket so that's pretty small. So Charlie is not doing so bad after all.

Seth and Brittney said...

Shaely is almost 9 months now and doesn't even weigh 15 pounds! So small is good... and cute. I love being able to carry her with one arm still! Plus I read for breastfeeding babies "average" is double and a half their birth weight, so he's probably doing great :) Your family is so adorable!

jenny said...

Ahhh Charlie is the cutest child EVER.

Ashlee said...

We love little Charlie

Merry said...

He is such a cute kid!